UAH
Briquetting press «cfn» (denmark) in Rovno online-store BIOSMARTEKS, OOO | Buy Briquetting press «CFN» (Denmark) Rovno (Ukraine) | BIOSMARTEKS, OOO : Allbiz
Premium Gold
Reviews: 3

Briquetting press «CFN» (Denmark)

Briquetting press «CFN» (Denmark)
  • Briquetting press «CFN» (Denmark)
In stock
Price:
3790742.58 UAH
Country of manufacture:Denmark
Payment:
  • Cash,
  • Cash on delivery,
  • Invoice payment
  • In detail
Shipping:
  • Customer pickup,
  • Courier,
  • Transport company,
  • Новая Почта
  • In detail
Description

briquetting press 

 

  1. MODEL BP 4000 :

 

Dimensions without cooling, mm:

- LENGTH: 2850

- Width: 1350

- HEIGHT 1350

Weight, kg:

- 3700

Briquette diameter in mm:

- 60

Power kW:

- thirty

Productivity, kg / h:

- 500 - 700

 

  1. MODEL BP 5500 HD :

 

Dimensions without cooling, mm:

- LENGTH: 2850

- Width: 1550

- HEIGHT: 1700

Weight, kg:

- 5500

Briquette diameter in mm:

- 75

Power kW:

- 45/55

Productivity, kg / h:

- 900 - 1400

 

  1. MODEL BP 6510 HD :

 

Dimensions without cooling, mm:

- LENGTH: 3050

- Width: 1160

- HEIGHT: 1700

Weight, kg:

- 5800

Briquette diameter in mm:

- 90 / 75x75

Power kW:

- 75

Productivity, kg / h:

- 1200 - 1800

 Advance payment of 60% , in fact ready before shipping the remaining 40% .

Execution of the order of 60 - 90 days.

 

"BIOSMARTEH" LLC, which specializes in developing, designing, manufacturing and packaging 


high - tech equipment for the processing of all types of biomass in a highly efficient, environmentally friendly solid 
biofuel - fuel pellets (pellets) and briquettes.
Our company has an opportunity to make a line for the production of fuel pellets for you.

 

For scope of delivery, installation, special offers, warranty, service, cost, please contact managers.

 


 

Characteristics:
Country of manufacture:Denmark
Information is up-to-date: 26.04.2020
Shipping method
Payment method

Read more

Unbelievable price on Briquetting press «CFN» (Denmark) in Rovno (Ukraine) company BIOSMARTEKS, OOO.
LiveInternet