UAH
Installation for the production of chips in Rovno online-store  BIOsmartex  | Buy Installation for the production of chips Rovno (Ukraine) |  BIOsmartex  : Allbiz
Premium Gold
Reviews: 3

Installation for the production of chips

Installation for the production of chips
  • Installation for the production of chips
  • Installation for the production of chips
In stock
Price:
1000 UAH
Country of manufacture:Poland
Payment:
  • Cash,
  • Cash on delivery,
  • Invoice payment
  • In detail
Shipping:
  • Customer pickup,
  • Courier,
  • Transport company
  • In detail
Description

Stationary impactor (Poland)

 

  1. S 800 model:

Dimensions without conveyor, mm:

- LENGTH: 1270

- Width: 2000

- HEIGHT 2150

Weight: 1850

The receiving chamber (mm):

- Width: 500

- HEIGHT: 200

Installed capacity, kW: 75

Number of blades, pcs: 90

Efficiency, up ton / hr (2 - 8 mm): 1,8 - 3

 

  1. S 500 model:

Dimensions without conveyor, mm:

- LENGTH: 1450

- Width: 950

- HEIGHT: 1670

Weight: 1200

The receiving chamber (mm):

- Width: 500

- HEIGHT: 200

Installed capacity, kW: 45

Number of blades, pcs: 63

Efficiency, up ton / hr (2 - 8 mm): 0.7 - 1.5

 

* The price includes the following mills: Deliveries to Ukraine, customs clearance, to - t s / h.

 

Advance payment of 60% , in fact ready before shipping the remaining 40% .

Execution of the order of 60 - 120 days.

 

 

 

LLC "BIOSMARTEKS", specializing in the development, design, manufacture and assembly 


high - tech equipment for the processing of all types of biomass in a highly efficient, environmentally friendly solid 
biofuel - fuel pellets (pellets) and briquettes.
Our company has an opportunity to make a line for the production of fuel pellets for you.

 

For scope of delivery, installation, special offers, warranty, service, cost, please contact managers.

 

! The advantage of buying equipment from our company is ! :

 


- energy saving technology for sugar, juice, tin, c / x, woodworking and other industries;
- a full range of design, construction, equipment supply, construction, installation, supervision and commissioning, personnel training;
- a license for the design, construction, installation, wiring and other works;
- complete equipment certification;
- officially registered trademark;
- full warranty, after - sales and service;
- a guarantee on all equipment - from 12 to 24 months;
- the ratio of price - quality - assurance;
- we are the first in the CIS, has launched an integrated plant for the production of solid biofuels;
- a great experience in implementing projects (for the last 7 years, we have established and put into operation 70 integrated plants, productivity of the finished product from 0.4 to 5 t / h);
- implementation of projects in Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Georgia, Bulgaria, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, France;
- the possibility of supply of new / used, after renovation, imported equipment;
- a large stock of finished equipment and spare parts;
- all the equipment of our production is completed with electric motors and gearboxes, made in Italy and Germany;
- 4 mobile, independent and autonomous, installation and service teams;
- own vehicle fleet consisting of 14 units of various techniques;
- the recognition of our reliable partners, such as the brand - name organizations: EBRD, Nefco, CPM Europe, Munch, Graff, "Nasha Ryaba" TM "the Galicia" TM "Yablunevyi gift", "Eco Prime", etc. ;
- manufacturing base (5 ha. ) - private property;
- the number of workers - 48 people;
- we will not get hung up on a review of the equipment or just sales, our goal is to solve the problems of the customer on his request.
- we - a team of professionals, who does what he likes, and receives from it a real pleasure.
- we offer modern equipment, advanced technology and are ready to apply their knowledge and skills to solve the assigned tasks, and in this we see the key to success.
- we solve problems of any complexity in the field of manufacturing solid biofuel, pelleted feed, drying of all types of waste and carry out orders "turnkey".

 

 

Characteristics:
Country of manufacture:Poland
Information is up-to-date: 25.02.2021

Read more

Unbelievable price on Installation for the production of chips in Rovno (Ukraine) company BIOsmartex .
Shipping method
Payment method
LiveInternet