UAH
Shredders and baling straw roll in Rovno online-store  BIOsmartex  | Buy Shredders and baling straw roll Rovno (Ukraine) |  BIOsmartex  : Allbiz
Premium Gold
Reviews: 3

Shredders and baling straw roll

Shredders and baling straw roll
  • Shredders and baling straw roll
  • Shredders and baling straw roll
  • Shredders and baling straw roll
  • Shredders and baling straw roll
  • Shredders and baling straw roll
  • Shredders and baling straw roll
In stock
Price from:
950000 UAH
Country of manufacture:Ukraine
Payment:
  • Cash,
  • Cash on delivery,
  • Invoice payment
  • In detail
Shipping:
  • Customer pickup,
  • Courier,
  • Transport company
  • In detail
Description

Chopper roll and bale of straw (in to - the ones with the conveyor)

 

Dimensions with conveyor, mm:

- Length: 12900

- Width: 2500

- HEIGHT: 2500

Weight: 4200

The receiving chamber (mm):

- DIA 2900

Installed capacity, kW: 58.7

Productivity:

- 5 - 20 mm, t / h: 1 - 1.3

- 30 - 60 mm, t / h: 1.5 - 2.5

 

Main characteristics:

 

Preparation of homogeneous friable material suitable for further processing.

Rigid structure (based on the entire shredder proven welded steel construction, which withstands even great loads).

Low maintenance cost.

Minimum operating noise (about 85 dB).

Simple operation.

Automated control of the boot device.

The conveyor is equipped with a viewing platform for service

 

 

Incoming raw materials: baled straw and roll.

 

Advance payment of 60% , in fact ready before shipping the remaining 40% .

Execution of the order of 40 - 50 days.

Execution of contract supervision and commissioning of 2 - 3 days.

 

"BIOSMARTEH" LLC, which specializes in developing, designing, manufacturing and packaging 

high - tech equipment for the processing of all types of biomass in a highly efficient, environmentally friendly solid 


biofuel - fuel pellets (pellets) and briquettes.
Our company has an opportunity to make a line for the production of fuel pellets for you.

 

For scope of delivery, installation, special offers, warranty, service, cost, please contact managers.

 

 

Characteristics:
Country of manufacture:Ukraine
Information is up-to-date: 25.02.2021

Read more

Unbelievable price on Shredders and baling straw roll in Rovno (Ukraine) company BIOsmartex .
Similar products
Shipping method
Payment method
LiveInternet